Feb 20, 2018
Capturing our identity can be a challenge, especially when we
tend to wrap up who we are in the things that surround us -
business, relationship status, parenting status, money and other
things. What we are that really matters is a child of God.
In this episode you'll hear:
- The why behind this podcast.
- Bringing our search for identity back to the Bible.
- How to deal with comparison with a biblical attitude.
- Reading out of the Created for This devotional.
- Inspiration from the Proverbs 31 woman.
- What fast food restaurants have to do with identity.
- Building and relationships instead of feeling the need to
- How affirmations can help you build and reaffirm your
Key quote: "God has enabled you and equipped you as you are in
the business world."
Created for This devotional